National Do-Not-Call Registry Annual Notice and Texas No Call List Registration
You now have the opportunity to add your name, address and telephone number to two “No Call Lists. By placing your name, address and telephone number on these lists, you identify yourself as a consumer who does not wish to receive telemarketing calls.
Both the federal government and the State of Texas have adopted telemarketing rules that allow a consumer to revoke or give notice to a telemarketing firm that they cannot be contacted by the company.
If you have already registered for the Texas No-Call List, you must register again with the federal National Do-Not-Call Registry to be on both lists. To register on either list for the first time, please follow the directions below.
For the federal National Do-Not-Call Registry, you may register in two ways:
- Online at https://www.donotcall.gov/ for the federal registration.
- Call toll-free 1-888-382-1222 or for TTY, call 1-866-290-4236.
Please note that you must call from the telephone number you wish to register. Subscribers may register their residential telephone number, including wireless numbers, on the National Do-Not-Call Registry by telephone or by Internet at no cost. The registration will take 90 days to become effective. You may complain about telemarketing calls that you receive three months or more after your registration. Your registered telephone number(s) will remain on the list for five years from the date your telephone number is first published on the list.
If you have previously registered your telephone number and would like to remove or change your telephone number in the National Do-Not-Call database, call the toll free number 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236). You must call from the telephone number registered or go on-line at https://www.donotcall.gov.
TEXAS NO CALL
You may register for the Texas No-Call List in three ways:
- Online at http://www.texasnocall.comfor instance registration.
The site is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Call toll-free 1-866-TXNOCAL (L) (1-866-896-6225) to obtain an application or to register.
- Send a written request for an application to: TEXAS NO CALL | 100 Summer St., Ste. 800 | Boston, MA 02110
There is no charge to register each residential number(s) to be included in the statewide Do Not Call List. Your registered telephone number(s) will remain on the list for three years from the date your residential telephone number is first published on the list. State law limits the list to residential telephone numbers only.
After October 1, 2003, a consumer who received a telemarketing call, despite being on the registry, will be able to file a complaint with the FCC the following ways:
- Online at https://www.fcc.gov/stop-unwanted-calls
- Email FCCinfo@fcc.gov
- By phone 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL Videophone: 1-844-432-2275
- By mail to: Federal Communication Commission, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau, Consumer Inquiries and Complaint Division, 445 12th Street, S.W. Washington, DC 20554.
For the Rules and Laws on telemarketing please reference the following links:
Texas current rules and laws regarding telemarketing: http://www.puc.texas.gov/consumer/complaint/
FCC telemarketing rules and laws: http://www.fcc.gov/consumers
If you have any questions or concerns about this notice, please contact the business office at 1-800-687-3222 located at Olney, Texas.