The Brazos Telephone Cooperative, Inc is offering a new plan to help customers reduce the cost of replacement modems, and cover any service calls and labor charges involved in repairing and isolating DSL trouble.
- Incorrect self-install of modem
- Service call and labor charges
- Voice/Data Wire Maintenance
- Brazos DSL Modem
- Ethernet Cable, Power Cord, and Phone line that are connected to the modem
- Additional line filters, if needed
- A customer will be allowed 2 modem replacements within a calendar year (January 1 — December 31) at a reduced cost of $25.00 for the standard modem, or $50.00 for the VDSL modem per replacement. Modem replacements after the initial 2 in a calendar year, will be at the cost of $60.00 for the standard modem, or $75.00 for the VDSL modem.
- Equipment must have been provided or sold to the customer by Brazos (modems, line filters, etc.)
- Modem becomes the property of the customer upon delivery. Modems have a 90 day warranty. Warranty is void if modem is physically damaged.
- Plan does not cover modems damaged by customer negligence or abuse.
- Plan does not cover customer PCs, networking, or gaming equipment.
- Maintenance Plan will become effective on the date the signed agreement is received in the business office.
- Customer must have the Brazos DSL Maintenance Plan on their account(s) for a minimum of 30 days prior to filing a claim.
- To take advantage of the Brazos DSL Maintenance Plan, customer’s account must be current (not delinquent).
- Telephone wiring must be installed in accordance with accepted industry standards for telephone wiring.
- Brazos recommends that customers purchase a quality surge protector for connection of computers, DSL modems, and networking equipment.
- Brazos also recommends that customers unplug phone line from DSL modem during storms and/or extended periods of time away from home.
Inside Wire Maintenance is included in this plan at no additional cost!!
800-687-3222, or 940-564-5659.
BRAZOS IS KEEPING YOU CONNECTED!