Brazos Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (BTC) was established in 1951 and is located in rural North Central Texas. We offer our members and customers high-speed broadband services as well as local and long-distance telephone service.
BTC is seeking a highly motivated individual focused on quality customer service to join our team to fill this position.
Maintains ledgers and financial records of the organization. Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial data. Prepares regulatory reports and state and federal tax reports. Performs monthly close process. Works with CPA firms and audit teams on annual audit. Ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. Also performs all payroll processing and reporting, along with all human resource responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred or related field, plus two years of accounting experience in a regulated industry.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Proficiency in Payroll Law and processing.
• Financial statement preparation experience.
• CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license is a plus.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry accounting practices.
• Knowledge of federal and state payroll tax, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Ability to manage a team and delegate tasks effectively.
• Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
BTC offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package as well as a challenging work environment. BTC conducts background checks as well as pre-employment and random post-hire drug screenings. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit for confidential consideration a cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Brazos Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Attn: Human Resources Department, 109 N Ave D, Olney, TX 76374. E.O.E.
Click here to download our Employment Application.
For information, please contact:
Brazos Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
109 N. Ave D
Olney, Texas 76374