Brazos Telephone Cooperative has a college scholarship program and is now taking applications for scholarships.
Brazos Telephone Cooperative, Inc. will award up to 12 scholarships of $1,000 each, payable in $500 amounts over two semesters, to the dependents of Brazos Telephone Cooperative members pursuing secondary education at any college, junior college, university, trade or vocational school. Students may transfer to another accredited institution without penalty of losing their awards.
Scholarship Program Eligibility Requirements
Applicants for the Brazos Telephone Cooperative Scholarship Program must:
- Be a dependent child (as defined in IRS publication 501 at www.irs.gov) of a current member of Brazos Telephone Cooperative as of the application deadline date.
- Be a high school senior as of March 15th of current year.
- Be a high school senior who plans to be enrolled as a full-time student at any college, junior college, university, trade or vocational school in the fall of graduating year. Recipient must maintain a 2.0 or better GPA average for each semester payment after the first initial $500.
Brazos Telephone Cooperative Scholarship award consideration is based on:
Applications, Grades, School/Community involvement and need.
- Awards may be used for tuition, books, supplies and room and board (any amounts used for room and board may be subject to tax).
- Scholarship winners may be asked to provide a picture for use in company publications and advertising, and a signed release form may be required.
The Application Process
- Applications for the scholarship can be found by clicking on the link provided. Brazos Scholarship Application
- Applications must be submitted to Brazos Telephone Cooperative Scholarship | 109 N. Ave D | Olney, TX 76374 postmarked or emailed to email@example.com no later than midnight, March 15th.
Members with any questions regarding the application or scholarship please contact Kyle Hinson at 1.800.687.3222, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: Brazos Telephone Scholarship | 109 N. Ave D | Olney, TX 76374 | Attn: Kyle Hinson
You must have Adobe Reader to read this file.