- Should be at least 8-16 characters.
- Mix it up. Include numbers, capital letters and symbols in random order.
- Easy to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- Don’t use dictionary words.
- Don’t just use one password.
- Beware of phishing scams that ask for your information.
To learn more about protecting your online identity call 1.800.687.3222 and ask for one of our IT experts or drop by our office at 109 N. Ave D in Olney, TX. anytime. We are always happy to help. www.brazosnet.com
For more helpful tips please visit the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/computer-security